Well first of all- I would like to THANK YOU all for the nice comments you have left on my blog. Sue* you asked why I wanted a Digital camera: Well, it is like this--- if you go back and look at my cards you will see that when you just scan a card you do not get the detail that you can get with a camera, a scan will not let you show the beauty when you have used say--glitter or a gem it comes up as a black spot or just blah.LOL Any way, I had been looking but just was not willing to go to $200.00 or over for one. I was told a Canon was the best,but, so was the price more than $200.00 and out of my range. Well I bought a Sony -Cyber-shot and Got it for $149.00 plus $35.00 for the memory stick, When it was all done I paid $199.99 now that is keeping it under $200.00 LOL So*** I pick up the paper on Sunday and the first thing I see is a CANON for $149.00 ' NOW ' is that a kick in the butt or what? Oh well I'm always a day late and a dollar short. LOL So if you are looking now is the time to buy, they are all on sale and I love my Sony I'm very happy with it. OK speaking of---here is a card I made last night.

stamps: Snow flurries,Perfect presentation
INK: Black,Certainly celery,Real red,Cool caribbean,Craft white
PAPER: Cool caribbean,Real red,Certainly celery,White
OTHER: Ribbon,Cuttlebug(snowflake#2),Dazzling diamonds,Punches(11/4,13/8,Gem
The card is very easy to figure out: for two snowflakes I used a glue pen and then dipped into the Dazzling diamonds, same with the little star on top of tree. After all the bragging I have done about my camera this is not the best picture for showing all the bling on it,I think it is my angle that I shot this at. BAD ME!
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Love your color combo here, Pat.
Your cards are gorgeous, Pat!
Thanks for leaving your link at my blog!
Hugs and smiles
Post a Comment