Tuesday, March 18, 2008

*****RUB ONS*****

Well, I have had the Rub ons forever and I'm just now using them, SHAME SHAME on me. I have seen them used in a lot of ways but this is my favorite. You sponge color around the rub on. HERE IS MY CARD.



I'm sorry it is so dark I took the shot at night and my walls are a light yellow and it makes the shot dark. I will take the next one in the day light.

STAMPS: Pretty amazing
INK: Chocolate chip,Groovy guava
PAPER: Chocolate chip,Groovy guava,White,DS(Afternoon tea)
OTHER: Rub ons(Brown-Love and happiness),Marvy mega Scallop punch,Ticket corner Punch,2" circle punch,Ribbon,Brads,Pop ups,Stickles(orange peel) Markers,White gel pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know what you mean!! I still haven't used any rub-ons and I really need to do that! LOL! Great card, Pat. I hadn't seen the rub-ons with color sponged around them and I really like that idea. Thanks for the inspiration! :)