I'm on a roll so don't stop me now. You will be happy to know this is the last time I'm using this set. whooooooo Ray! I took it off my table and put it away--I know its about time.LOL Well, I "HAD" to use it for the "Way to use it challenge" on Splitcoast. We had to use rick rack on our card and I had to dig around in my stuff to find some because I have not used it in a long time. This set was still on my table and I had red and white rick rack but not blue, so being the clever person that I am I got my trusty little dark blue Sharpie out and colored the white blue. (Pat,pat on the back). I used 4 cuttlebug small star folders for the background. You can hardly see it. I did not have any words for the 4th so I used the computer to get my words. Here is my card.

STAMPS: In the stars
INK: Real red,Night of navy
PAPER: Real red,Night of navy,White
OTHER: Rick rack,Star gem,Scallop,13/8 punches,Computer for words,Pop ups
No comments:
Post a Comment