Monday, August 25, 2008

**HAPPY MONDAY ALL**

I hope I had enough sleep last night to make up for my goofs on the blog yesterday LOL...I think I was just thinking to much about our up coming trip..at which I'm looking very forward to..Leave on Friday..I'm not to crazy about the flight but I sure will love to see all of my family..Where are we going?..Oh we are going back to Rockford IL. and then up to our daughters in Wis...We have rented a cabin on the lake up there and it is so beautiful and "COOL"...we live in Arizona do I need to say anything else?...I will try to post as often as I can this week..and then you will not hear from me until September 10th...So here is a card I did this morning.




Hope you like it..
STAMPS: Eastern blooms,B/G Sanded
INK: Tangerine tango,More mustard,Chocolate chip,Old olive
PAPER: Old olive,White,Chocolate chip,Tangerine tango,DS(Haiku)
OTHER: Ribbon,Nestabilite,Rub-ons,Hodgepodge Hardware,Gems,Pearl,Gel pen Pop ups

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous Pat! Love all the details! Especially the beads in the center of the flower. Have a wonderful trip! Wisconsin will be a nice change from the Arizona heat. Have fun!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful!!