Wednesday, April 28, 2010

****BEEN A WHILE****

I'm sorry I have not done any posting lately..My leg has not been good but my shoulder is just as bad...I go in for surgery on my knee on May 5Th..maybe then I'll feel more like doing some stamping....But I was on Taylored expressions and she has a card sketch challenge going so, I thought I would join in....
Here is her sketch:



Here is my card:



STAMPS: Creativi Tea
INK: Black,Markers
PAPER: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
OTHER: Ribbon,word window punch,Die cuts,Pop ups

Hope you like it
Pat

4 comments:

Diane said...

So lovely Pat!!! Way to go on the sketch!
Hope your knee is not too hard on you until your operation!
Hugs to you!

merrymstamper said...

What a great card!!! you amaze me. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Taylor said...

Hi Pat! Thanks for participating in the TESC110 sketch challenge! I love your CreativiTEA-pot! You did a fabulous job paper piecing it! I've selected your card as one of our Top Crops this week. You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/05/tesc111-top-crops-te-sponsors-cps.html

And here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

Donna Baker said...

congratulations on Top Crop! I love your card - it has french country charm (love your paper-piecing!)