Sunday, August 1, 2010

***STAMP CLASS PROJECT***

Well the class had so much fun making the purse that I thought they might like making the **DRAWER** DUM-TA-DUM-DUM-DUM!!lol...anyway...this is what they are going to do..There is not much stamping on it but, we will be using the new owl punch...cute,cute....I love this punch,and I have been using it often...The drawer was on Splitcoast....

Here is the pull out drawer and it's cards:



STAMPS: Great friend,Aviary,Tiny tags,Warmest regards
INK: Tempting turquoise,Old olive,Real red,Black,Chocolate chip
PAPER: Tempting turquoise,Old olive, Real red,Chocolate chip,White, DSP(Play date)
OTHER: Ribbon,Pearls,Linen thread,Punches(Two-step owl ex large,Two-step bird ex large,Scallop,Jewelry tag med,Modern label ex large,Sizzx Originals Circles #2),Pop ups

Hope you like it:
Pat

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Super cute cards...love that owl! Also LOVE the drawer to hold the cards!

Kim said...

love it! this will be on my punch art inspiration of the day.

Cami said...

Love your box with this cute owl punch! Your colors are so cheerful! Hugs, Cami