Thursday, February 24, 2011

***SEW CONGRATULATION***

YES!!!I'm up very early this morning...Our Grandson stayed here last night and I swear he gets up with the chickens...AND wants breakfast right away...who eats at this time in the morning??? let a lone has to cook it...the smell of eggs with out my coffee is just gross.....so I'm up and I'm going to put on my next card....

This is becoming my best set yet, well for now until the next one comes along...LOL
Here is my card:




STAMPS: Sew Suite
INK: Tempting Turquoise,Melon Mambo,Chocolate Chip,Daffodil Delight,Wild Wasabi,
PAPER: Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise,Melon Mambo,Chocolate Chip,Daffodil Delight,Wild Wasabi,DSP(Sew Stitches)
OTHER: Computer for saying,Ribbon,Buttons,Punch(Word window),Pop ups

Hope you like it:
Have a nice day: I think I'll take a nap...can you tell I'm "NOT" a morning person...
Pat

4 comments:

merrymstamper said...

love the detail on this card also! very pretty. I could get use to these colours with spring around the corner. :-)

Lynn said...

Another adorable creation...love it!

Carla Dupuy said...

Miss seeing you - hope you are better soon and back to inspiring us with more beautiful cards. Hugs to you - Carla

Sue from Oregon said...

You are making some awesome cards with this set! You know how I love bright colors!