Wednesday, February 23, 2011

***SEW***

"Sew", this is becoming my favorite stamp set....I love this set from Stampin' Up....because I have not been able to do much the last few days because of my knee I have been using some of my new stamps that have been piling up on my work table...

Here is my card:




STAMPS: Sew Suite
INK: Tempting Turquoise,Tangerine Tango,Stazon,Melon Mambo,Chocolate Chip
PAPER: Tempting Turquoise,Tangerine Tango,Daffodil Delight,Vanilla,DSP(Sweet stitches)
OTHER: Rub-ons(Sweet stitches),Colored pearls,Buttons,Computer for saying,Modern label punch,Pop ups,Linen Thread

The rub-ons are in the right hand corner-PINS..I just put the colored pearls on the heads..Makes them pop...The spool of thread..I stamp on colored paper and cut out just the thread part and taped over the spool..so now I have colored thread...

Hope you like it:
Have a great day:
Pat

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, this is a cute, cute card!

Lynn said...

This is "sew" cute! Love the way you added the pearls for the pinheads.

Carla Dupuy said...

You are too clever for words! Adorable.

merrymstamper said...

sew adorable!!! :-) Love what you have done with these! hope your knee feels better soon.