Saturday, July 2, 2011

**CONTEST**CONTEST***

So I lied....I went onto Gretchen Barrons blog...and she is having a contest called
"INSPIRATION IN ACTION CASE CONTEST" You need to go to her blog and join in...
I'm casing the card on page 152 in the 2011-2012 Catalog...Here is that card:


This is her blog:

Cased card:



Here is my card:




I choose to use the butterflys too but only 3 instead of 5..My background is in two pieces instead of one..I choose to put on two borders and ribbon and pearls on my card.

STAMPS: Just Believe
INK: Black,Old Olive,Real Red,So Saffron
PAPER: Real Red,White,Old olive,DSP(Pawsitively Prints #2)
OTHER: Ribbon,Embosslits(Beautiful Wings),Punches(Eyelet Border,Scallop Oval,Large oval
Hope you like it:
Have a great day;
Pat

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Just found your blog - lovin' your stuff!!!! Love this card ... the colors are great! much more appealing to me than the one in the catty! :)

Lynn said...

Love the color combo and patterned papers...looks so pretty & summery.

gbarron56 said...

Pat -- your card is just beautiful! You did a great job with your CASE! Thanks so much for being a part of the Inspiration in Action CASE Contest! Blessings, Gretchen